UV Coating Machines
Grafcut UV53 UV Coater
- Professional UV Coating Machine Built in Poland
- Apply Gloss or Matt Finishes
- Production Speeds up to 4,000 Sheets Per Hour
- UV COATED DOCUMENTS ARE 100% RECYCLABLE (Go UV – Go Green)
- Perfect Solution for Full Coating of Offset & Digital Stocks (Tested on Canon, HP Indigo, Konica Minolta, Ricoh & Xerox)
- Handles Sheet Sizes up to 530mm in Width – Ideal for up to B2 Sheets
- Modular Design for Future Upgrades by Adding Pile Feeders & Stackers
- From Start to Coating in Less than 5 Minutes
- Clean Down Process Completed in Under 5 Minutes
- Varnish Thickness Adjustment from 5 to 25.4 Micron
- 1 x UV Lamp for Curing & 3 x IR Lamps for Pre-Heating of Wax Based Toners
- Polish Manufactured High Quality Rubber Roller for Varnish Application
- Polish Manufactured High Quality Polished Steel Roller for Varnish Thickness Adjustment
- High Quality Varnish Pump Sourced from Japan
- Scraping Blade Allows Double Sided Coatings in Two Passes
- Integrated Fan Blower for Connection to Indoor Filter or Outdoor Pipe
- High Quality Electronics from Omron, Sick & Delta
- High Quality Motors, Gears and Drive Systems
- Compact Foot Print – Requires less than 1 Square Metre of Space
- Mobile on Locking Castor Wheels
- Very Simple to Use with Intuitive Simplified Controls
- Solid Steel Construction
- Fully Manufactured in the EU to the Highest Possible Standards
- Perfect for Digital & Offset Print Companies, Greeting Card Manufacturers & Digital Printers
- 2 Year Warranty on All GrafCut Models (AfterPrint Exclusive Offer)
- Alliance Package Included (See Tab Below for Details)
- Call or Click Enquire to Request an Official Quotation
Alliance Package Included
The Grafcut UV53 adds value to your prints at a fraction of the cost of traditional laminating. UV Coating is a process whereby a polymer resin changes from a liquid to a solid with the help of an ultraviolet light source. UV Coating can be a direct replacement for traditional lamination. Provides a protective rub-resistant covering that adds value to any document, increasing the vibrancy and richness of its colours.
Widely considered to be a more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional forms of lamination. UV Coaters flood the sheet in production. With any waste/overspill varnish recycled into the holding tank for re-use. Once coated, documents are 100% recyclable whereas laminated media would normally be treated as plastic waste. A further reason why UV Coating is considered to be better for the environment.
The Grafcut UV53 is a compact, cost effective, sturdy UV Coating solution aimed at the Offset and Digital Print markets. It can handle sheet sizes up to 530mm in width with zero restriction on sheet lengths, making it perfect for a wide range of applications and larger format B2 print companies.
Manufactured in Poland. And designed to offer the very best performance whilst also being very simple and intuitive to use. The modular design allows the system to grow and expand as your needs change. Grafcut offer a vacuum fed pile feeder to automate the process. Thus creating the UV53-F.
Why Grafcut UV53?
Grafcut is a Polish manufacturer. Known for their machines durability, robust construction, precision and compact design. Grafcut sell worldwide and have already installed over 10,600 pieces of finishing machinery around the world, the vast bulk of those installs are in Europe and North America.
The high quality electronics from Omron, SICK and Delta provide excellence in reliability and off the shelf resolutions worldwide. The standard inclusion of 3 IR Lamps, sold as optional extras on most competitor machines, allow production on standard wax based toners as well as a wide range of digital and offset media types. The UV53 has been tested in partnership with all the leading Print manufacturers including Canon, Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta & Ricoh.
All Grafcut machinery integrate cutting edge technology with state of the art electronic componentry with the incorporation of Delta PLC Controllers, SICK Safety Systems & Omron Electronics, all of which are compliant to the very latest developments in EN Standards and CE Compliance.
Every stage of the UV Coating machines manufacturing process is completed in house, from CNC Cutting to powder coating and final assembly is completed by Grafcut. This manufacturing capability allows flexibility and allows Grafcut to adjust and move the market demand.
5 Reasons to Buy a Grafcut UV53:
- Adds Value to Print & Increases Profits
- UV Coated Products are 100% Recyclable – Traditional Laminated Materials are Not
- Production Costs are a Fraction of Those of Traditional Laminating & Zero Waste
- Extremely Versatile Offering Gloss and Matt Finishes On-Demand
- Flood Varnishes Whole Sheet, No Overlapping or Alignment Needed
Typical Applications of Grafcut UV53:
- Business cards
- Greeting Cards
- Book Jackets
- Booklet Covers
- Maximum Sheet Width – 530 mm
- Maximum Sheet Length – Unlimited
- Paper GSM Range – 130 to 450gsm
- Speed – Electronically Adjustable from 3 to 30 Metres Per Minute
- Varnish Coat Thickness – 5 to 25.4 Micron
- IR Lamps – 3 as Standard
- UV Lamp – Enclosed UV Quartz
- Power Requirements – 400V/50Hz 32A
- Net Weight – 200Kgs+
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 830 x 940 x 1000mm
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Job Programming, Film Changeover & Webbing Techniques
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks
Have an enquiry on one of our products?
If you have an enquiry please fill out the form below: