About Ideal Guillotine 4315
The IDEAL 4315 is an entry-level power guillotine. Retaining the manual flick action clamp positioning from the manually operated machines to avoid unnecessary complexity. Designed to offer accurate and reliable cutting of a full range of materials in sizes up to A3. This simple yet powerful guillotine ensures effortless performance with instant on/off clamping functions. Ideal for the short run, low volume user. The Ideal 4315 and Ideal 4350 are our most popular guillotines for the Education Sector with many High Schools and Colleges utilising these models every day.
Ergonomically designed, the easy cut system with twin hand activation ensures the operator remains comfortable. Even over sustained periods of use. The manually activated flick-action clamp is applied and removed in seconds and yet applies perfect pressure across the materials to ensure an accurate trouble-free cutting process. A clear RED Led produces a visible cutting line while hand positioning of the back gauge is controlled through a precision digital scale and spindle drive.
The Ideal Safety Cutting System (SCS) is employed to ensure absolute reliability in cutting and includes an interlocking transparent safety guard at the front while a fixed steel cover protects the rear of the guillotine.
The quality of the product makes all the difference, the IDEAL Brand name holds an enviable position within the Paper Cutting markets worldwide.
Longevity and precision are the hallmarks of outstanding cutting machines – and what makes IDEAL the first choice for Pile Cutters. The high quality and reliability of the IDEAL machines is the result of decades of experience and engineering competence at the forefront, with which IDEAL are the closest to your printed matter.
IDEAL have the largest range of Paper Guillotines and Pile Cutters in the World, a solution for virtually any environment or requirement from the home to commercial print. If you require a solution to fit, then IDEAL have the answer.
5 Reasons to Buy an Ideal 4315
- Perfect for Cutting Standard Paper Formats up to A3
- Quicker to use and Requires Less Effort than Manually Operated Ideal 4305
- Digital Measurement Readout on Front Table Ensures Accuracy
- Ideal for Basic Cutting Formats When a Program is Not Necessary
- Well Known Brand of Guillotine “Made in Germany”
- Business cards
- Trimming Small Volumes of Delicate Materials
- Cutting sheets from A3 to A4
- Trimming Documents up to 40mm Thick
- Trimming spines for scanning
Introducing our Alliance Package, our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package around all our Ideal Guillotines starting with the Ideal 4315 and through to the Ideal 7260 come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Guillotine Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Job Programming as well as Blade Change Procedures if required
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation*
- Warranties cover parts only, They do not include labour or engineer support**
12 Month Alliance Service Package
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access – Designed to speed up the Resolution Process
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite
- If parts are identified as needed at the initial call stage, parts will be dispatched that day – The engineer can then arrive on-site and fit the parts to complete the repair
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum (Includes HSE Tests & Certification x 2 for Guillotines)
- 2 Guillotine Blade Re-Grinds – Blade re-grinds are completed on the removed blade at the point of service in readiness for the next visit in 6 Months (under normal conditions) – Extra blade re-grinds will be charged at £15.00 + VAT per grind.
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, excludes intentional damage
- Nationwide Service Team Based at Strategic Points around the UK
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks