We have available this used/pre-owned EBA 4350 Guillotine, the very latest EBA/Ideal 4350 model from Ideal/EBA with very little use since new. It incorporates the new style digital readout on the front table and has the RED LED Cut Line Indication line. The machine has been fully checked over and serviced by our own engineers as it was already in an immaculate condition having been removed from a corporate site where it was surplus to requirements and unused.
This model will cut up to an SRA3 (450 x 320mm) in half and both A3 & smaller sizes in both landscape and portrait orientation. Interlocking front safety guard and rigid rear guard protect the operator. Fully compliant with new European Safety Standards.
The EBA 4350 Guillotine offers:
- 430mm cut width
- 435mm cut depth behind the blade (Ideal for SRA3 in half)
- 40mm cut height for up to a half ream of 250 sheets
- Power knife (cut & release in 3 seconds)
- Power clamp
- Manual back gauge with digital measuring scale for accuracy
- Red optical cut line indicator
- Comes complete with the stand
- 2 Blades are also included
Comes with a new 6 Month Health & Safety Certificate, 2 Spare Blades, Tool Kit, Wooden Jogging Block and a 3 Month Parts Warranty & 12 Month Service Warranty.
Includes our unique Alliance Service Package.
Save Over £1,000 + VAT against a new Ideal/EBA 4350 but still keep the benefits of a warranty and full service support.
Available for demonstration in our Cheshire Showroom.
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Programming, Blade Change Procedures if Needed
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
3 Month Warranty on Used Equipment
- AfterPrint Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks