About Grafcut Guillotine G52
The professional Grafcut G52 is a feature-packed programmable guillotine. Capable of cutting the full range of materials in sizes up to B3. Fully electronic operation of both the knife and clamp offer effortless cutting performance. Whilst the clamp has electronically adjustable clamping pressure & a pre-clamping function ensuring even delicate materials are handled with ease. The stainless steel working table allows for easy paper movement with optional side tables to allow the work area to be expanded for increased throughput.
An Integrated 100mm Colour Touch Screen Controller incorporating operator prompts and a pop-up qwerty keyboard makes for easy and smooth operation. A fully programmable back gauge with up to a 100 Program Storage Capacity, optical cutting indication via a clear RED Laser Emitter, and electronically controlled paper push function with manual fine positioning, all make the Grafcut G52 an exceptionally highly productive package.
Safety is assured thanks to the IR Safety Curtain technology from SICK and true two handed operation via a SICK Safety Controller. Error messaging, adjustable side lay guides and the market leading safety functions further enhance the guillotines appeal as a production machine.
Grafcut Guillotines integrate cutting edge technology with state of the art electronic componentry with the incorporation of Delta PLC Controllers and SICK Safety Systems, all of which are compliant to the very latest developments in EN Standards and CE Compliance.
All models incorporate an intuitive colour touch screen display with pop-up qwerty keyboard for descriptive naming of stored work, a self-diagnostic system to pin points any faults, eject functions, pre-clamping modes and adjustable clamping pressures to offer an efficient and accurate operation ensuring that the guillotine is not a business bottleneck.
This is all backed up by a Market Leading 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
5 Reasons to Buy a Grafcut G52
- Cuts up to SRA2 in Half Which Reduces Your Inbound Paper Costs
- IR Safety Curtain as Standard Speeds up Production by a Minimum of 20%
- Proven Reliability & Class Leading Accuracy
- Minimum 40mm Cut Size with False Clamp Fitted (Ideal for Business card production)
- Descriptive Naming of Stored Work Makes for Easy Recall
- Business cards
- Delicate paper stocks and digital print
- Cutting sheets to desired size
- Cutting books up to 80 mm thick
- Trimming spines for scanning
Introducing our Alliance Package, our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package around all our Grafcut Guillotines come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Guillotine Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Job Programming as well as Blade Change Procedures if required
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation*
- Warranties cover parts only, They do not include labour or engineer support**
12 Month Alliance Service Package
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access – Designed to speed up the Resolution Process
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite
- If parts are identified as needed at the initial call stage, parts will be dispatched that day – The engineer can then arrive on-site and fit the parts to complete the repair
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum (Includes HSE Tests & Certification x 2 for Guillotines)
- 2 Guillotine Blade Re-Grinds – Blade re-grinds are completed on the removed blade at the point of service in readiness for the next visit in 6 Months (under normal conditions) – Extra blade re-grinds will be charged at £15.00 + VAT per grind.
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, excludes intentional damage
- Nationwide Service Team Based at Strategic Points around the UK
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks