The Renz AP360 Digital is a high-speed automatic punch. Capable of producing up to 100,000 sheets per hour without the need for a dedicated operator. Incredible punching power that enables it to punch through even the toughest materials with ease. Designed from the ground up with the digital on-demand print market in mind. The AP360 Digital can be set up in a matter of minutes thanks to the intuitive colour touch screen.
The AP360 Digital is extremely flexible with all punch tools integrating QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) technology. A professional two-finger paper pick-up system allows mixed stocks to be handled with ease. Whilst, unattended punching is possible thanks to the unique paternoster feed table which offers continuous uninterrupted operation . A turnover drum keeps the punched sheets in the correct page sequence and delivers them to the ejection system. Format changes are completed in minutes with minor punch pattern adjustments easily handled via the QSA system.
An incredibly fast production capacity designed for continuous use. High speed automated punching removes bottlenecks in your production processes, frees up hours of labour time and guarantees excellent results. As easy to use as an office copier or desktop printer, push button simplicity, literally load up, press go, walk away!
The Renz AP360 Digital has all the features you would expect from Renz. Functional and easy to use with heavy-duty all steel construction. Reliable automated punching with an impressive production speed of up to 100,000 sheets per hour. It is the perfect partner to the Renz Mobi 500 for wire bind and calendar work or the Renz APSI300 for high volume coil binding.
It is the perfect solution for any Commercial Printer, Specialist Bindery or Large Corporate Print Room.
High-quality, adaptable German engineered systems for any loose-leaf punching or binding style. Renz manufacturer state of the art punching, binding and laminating systems, from desktop to high output automated line equipment. Renz machines will make it easier to keep jobs in-house, allowing you to maintain a quick turnaround and maximise your return on investment.
Decades of experience designing and manufacturing punching, binding and laminating equipment. Recognised as the leading manufacturer in the punching and binding industry.
5 Reasons to Buy a Renz AP360 Digital
- Fully automated punching – No operator required
- Reliable two finger pick up system handles a wide range of mixed stocks
- Paternoster Feeder Ensures Continuous Operation – Load on the Go
- Very Productive – Punches up to 100,000 Sheets per Hour
- Interchangeable Tools for – Wire, Calendar, Plastic Coil, Comb, Perforation Tear Off & Bespoke Punch Patterns Upon Request
Typical Applications – Renz AP360 Digital
- Financial Reports
- Company Minutes
- Tender Documents
- Staff Handbooks
- Wire Binding
- Coil Binding
- Comb Binding
- 2/4 Hole Ring Binder Punching
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Punch Tool Changeover, Tool Settings, Binding Techniques
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks