The Renz APSI300 is a professional coil inserting, cutting & crimping solution. Similar to the APSI300 Compact but offering faster production and a wider range of binding pitches and coil diameters. It is the ideal partner to any high-speed coil punching system for the high-volume production of coil-bound documents. The APSI300 works with pre-cut lengths of binding coils. Automatically inserts the coils into your document before automatically cutting and crimping to complete the coil binding process. Compatible with A4 coil lengths and diameters ranging from 6mm to 30mm. The perfect solution to remove costly bottlenecks in your bindery or print room.
Setup is quick and simple thanks to the intuitive design. Simply measure the document thickness on the APSI’s built-in measuring guide, this shows the coil size you need. Select the correct coil size and set via the quick clamp lever. Insert the correct spine former and you are ready to bind. Operation is as simple as pressing a foot pedal and following the on-screen instructions. The APSI300 will insert, cut and bend the coil to produce a perfect coil bound document. Highly productive with a maximum productivity of up to 600 books per hour. Completely removes all the pain from coil binding, no pre-loading of the coils is required.
Designed for high volumes of PVC coil book production in A4 formats. The APSI300 is the perfect partner to a commercial bindery, corporate print room or further education facility looking to speed up coil binding production.
High-quality, adaptable German engineered systems for any loose-leaf punching or binding style. Renz manufacturer state of the art punching, binding and laminating systems, from desktop to high output automated line equipment. Renz machines will make it easier to keep jobs in-house, allowing you to maintain a quick turnaround and maximise your return on investment.
Decades of experience designing and manufacturing punching, binding and laminating equipment. Recognised as the leading manufacturer in the punching and binding industry.
5 Reasons to Buy a Renz APSI300 Professional Coil Insert, Cut & Crimp System
- Automatically inserts, cuts and crimps the binding coils
- Highly productive coil binding system – Produces up to 600 coil bound books per hour
- Compatible with all coil diameters from 6mm to 30mm
- No tools required for size changeover
- Guarantees a perfect coil bound document with zero effort
Typical Applications – Renz APSI300 Professional Coil Insert, Cut & Crimp System
- Financial Reports
- Company Minutes
- Tender Documents
- Staff Handbooks
- Student Diaries
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Punch Tool Changeover, Tool Settings, Binding Techniques
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks