The GBC Magnapunch Pro is a high-performance, heavy-duty desktop punching solution. Interchangeable tooling makes it perfect for all types of book and calendar production. Capable of punching 49,000 sheets per hour thanks to flywheel technology and a class-leading 4.5mm punching capacity. Whilst Foot-treadle or semi-automated table switch operation completes the Pro’s impressive package.
The Pro offers one of the widest ranges of standard punch patterns on the market. With an ability to punch virtually all common binding patterns on one machine. These include Wire, Comb, Plastic Coil, Velobind, Surebind, Proclick, 3-5-7 / 2-4 Hole and Calendars. Exchanged in seconds, the punch tools simply slide out of the machine. Once fitted the tools are locked in in place for extra stability. Punch pins simply lift out when not needed further adding to the Pro’s versatility.
The GBC Magnapunch Pro is probably the most commonly used high-speed punch in the world. Trusted by thousands of users worldwide on a daily basis. It has an enviable reliability record that has been built over the last decade or more. The exceptional abilities of the Magnapunch Pro make this our first recommendation for any high speed punching requirement. It is the perfect choice for Colleges, Corporates, University Print Rooms, Copy Shops or Commercial Print Environments.
GBC is a specialist brand that manufactures high-performance business machines and systems. The GBC story began in 1947 when founder, William Lane, and two business partners helped a local printer. They created a faster, more reliable way to bind and laminate.
GBC, or General Binding Corporation, has a proven history of providing world class, innovative solutions. Often creating first to market ideas and leading the way in specialist binding and laminating. In 1960, GBC introduced the first machine to combine punching and binding, the KomboKoil. Quickly followed by the first electric desktop punch in 1961. GBC were also the first to introduce a tabletop A4 pouch laminator which they first launched in 1966.
Today, GBC has over 70 years of industry expertise; becoming the Global Leader in Binding and desktop laminating.
5 Reasons to Buy a GBC Magnapunch Pro
- Highly productive modular punch system
- Produce Wire, Plastic Coil, Comb & Calendars all on one machine.
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
- Impressive punch capacity of 4.5mm or 45 sheets per cycle
- Punches up to 49,000 sheets per hour
Typical Applications – GBC Magnapunch Pro
- Financial Reports
- Company Minutes
- Tender Documents
- Staff Handbooks
- Calendar Production
- Legal Documents (Surebind or Velobind)
Alliance Service Package
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Punch Tool Changeover, Tool Settings, Binding Techniques
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks