The Renz Mobi 500 is a user-friendly, flexible, semi-automated Wire binding machine for books, calendars and skip binding. It is the perfect partner to any Renz high-speed punch and is commonly paired with the Renz AP300 Compact or AP360 Digital. Designed from the ground up with the digital on-demand print market in mind. The Mobi 500 can be set up in a matter of minutes using the intuitive colour touch screen display.
A high-speed, instantly adjustable binding machine with a unique closing unit that positions and feeds the book without the need for stops or guides. The Mobi 500 can bind up to 260 sheets, in wire sizes 4 to size 20. All completed at impressive speeds of up to 800 books per hour. Pitch, wire length, loop capacity and speed are all controlled from the touch screen. Whilst wire size and closing pressure are infinitely adjustable via the calibrated handles.
Compatible with the KA 300 & KA 300R calendar dispensers. Capable of handling both loose and reel fed hangers in sizes from 80 to 290mm. Highly productive additions for high volume calendar production, further reducing bottlenecks and speeding up production.
The Renz Mobi 500 has all the features you would expect from Renz. Functional and easy to use with heavy-duty all steel construction. Reliable wire closing mechanism with an impressive bind capacity of up to 260 sheets.
The Mobi 500 is the perfect solution for any Commercial Printer, Bindery, Print Shop, Corporate Office or University.
High-quality, adaptable German engineered systems for any loose-leaf punching or binding style. Renz manufacturer state of the art punching, binding and laminating systems, from desktop to high output automated line equipment. Renz machines will make it easier to keep jobs in-house, allowing you to maintain a quick turnaround and maximise your return on investment.
Decades of experience designing and manufacturing punching, binding and laminating equipment. Recognised as the leading manufacturer in the punching and binding industry.
5 Reasons to Buy a Renz Mobi 500
- Highly productive semi-automated wire closing machine for books, calendars & skip binding
- Binds up to 800 books per hour with minimum effort
- Possible to Integrate KA 300 & KA300 R Calendar Dispensers for Fast Calendar Production
- Short set-up times – no tools required – ideal for today’s digital print environment
- Wire spools offer a significant cost saving over purchasing cut wire for traditional wire closers
Typical Applications – Renz Mobi 500
- Financial Reports
- Company Minutes
- Tender Documents
- Staff Handbooks
- Calendar Production
- Skip Binding
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Punch Tool Changeover, Tool Settings, Binding Techniques
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks