We have available this used Morgana Digifold Pro 385 Creasing & Folding Machine. This machine is immaculate in condition with very little use since new. This model is over 30K new, save thousands with this nearly new example.
The DigiFold Pro 385 is the latest, fourth generation of the DigiFold series, offering further levels of automation to meet today’s demanding applications. Specifically designed for digital and litho printers who have a need to crease and fold digitally printed, heavy-weight or cross-grained stock.
Equipped with the very latest in technology to enable automatic set up of jobs, including setting of all feeder functions and fold roller settings, by selecting just a few simple parameters on the Morgana SmartScreen touch screen control. A 450mm deep pile feeder is ideal for longer runs. Equipped with a SmartStep table drop for fast loading of shorter run jobs. A vacuum feed drum controls the paper feeding. Automatically changing between a wide range of paper types and thickness with little operator intervention. Equipped with a Dynacrease blade and matrix, to allow the highest speed when creasing and folding, and with a fixed blade and matrix for crease only mode.
Controlled entirely by the latest version of the Morgana SmartScreen touch control. Sheet size and thickness are entered, along with fold type – all other functions are then set automatically by the machine. Including the air separation, side guide position, fold roller and table height. For non-standard sheet sizes or fold types, an alpha-numeric memory allows an unlimited number of jobs to be stored and named as you choose, making job recall much easier using your own job name and numbers. The unique Dynacrease system places creases into stock whilst running to an accuracy of +/- 0.1mm. This system allows the machine to produce up to 6,000 sheets per hour.
Comes with a 3 Month Parts & Labour Warranty.
Installation & Training can also be provided upon request – Extra charges may apply.
Used Morgana Digifold Pro 385 Available for demonstration in our Cheshire Showroom.
Morgana Digifold Pro 385 Specifications
- Functions – Crease/Fold, Crease Only, Fold Only
- Maximum Sheet Size (W x L) – 385 x 700mm
- Minimum Sheet Size (W x L) – 148 x 210mm
- Operation – 7″ Touch Screen with Morgana SmartScreen Technology
- Paper Type – Uncoated, Coated & Laminated
- Input Paper Weight – 80 to 400gsm
- Feeder Capacity – 450mm
- Feeder Type – Top feed / Suction Drum
- Feeder Speed – Up to 6,000 Creased & Folded sheets per hour
- Maximum number of folds per sheet – 2
- Minimum Repeat Crease Distance – 1mm
- Creasing Blades – 2
- Minimum Fold Repeat Distance – 70mm (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum Crease Distance from Lead Edge – 2.5mm
- Minimum Fold Distance from Lead Edge – 50mm (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum Crease Distance from Tail Edge – 2.5mm
- Minimum Fold Distance from Tail Edge – 50mm (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum Fold Length – 70mm
- Crease Tolerance – +/-0.1mm
- Error Detections – Paper Jam, Double Feed, Feeder Empty, Stacker Full
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 2,275 x 680 x 1,270mm
- Net Weight – 260kgs
- Power Consumption – 160W, 0.6A
- Power Requirement – 230V, 50Hz – Normal UK Plug
Introducing our unique Alliance Package. Our support does not cease once we make the sale or agree on a deal. At AfterPrint Ltd we are unique; our aim is to develop long-term business relationships that ensure you return to buy again when the time comes.
To ensure we are offering the most comprehensive package all of our Digital Finishing Solutions come complete with our unique Alliance Service Package. This package ensures your new purchase is taken care of correctly from day 1 and throughout your ownership of the product, to do this we include:
- A Pre-Delivery Inspection is conducted on every machine prior to shipment
- A site survey will be conducted prior to shipping to ensure the delivery goes smoothly
- Specialist instrument logistics companies with freight insurance are used for delivery
- All deliveries are completed with Tail-Lift equipped vehicles & a minimum two-person team
- Customers are offered suitable timed delivery slots with a 2 Hour delivery window
- Our Installation Team will arrive at an agreed time to complete the installation (Normally on the same day as the delivery unless otherwise specified)
- The installation team will complete a thorough check of all processes and operations of the machine against the PDI checklist
- If the machine has been split into smaller components for delivery, the installation team will re-build the machine onsite
- Standard installation is ground floor with direct access, splitting the machine and re-building will not incur extra charges
- Installations required on upper floors will require lift access or extra charges will be incurred. All charges will be made clear and agreed upon before the installation date.
- Training will be conducted by our trained and certified Specialist Training Team
- Training includes Best Working Practices for Safe Operation, General Operation, Crease Tool Changeover, Memory Functions
- All trained operatives will be issued with an official training certificate from our Certified Trainers (Certificates are created and posted within 7-10 days of training completion)
- Training is completed in small groups of up to three people maximum
- Training is normally completed on the same day as the installation
3 Month Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty on all parts from the date of installation
- All Manufacturer warranties do not include labour, travel or identifying of parts (See Service Section)
12 Month Alliance Service Benefits
- 20% Discount on All Parts (Discount will be taken from Standard UK Sales Price of each Part)
- Direct Technical Team Access on the first phone call to discuss the fault (this will speed up any part requirements and offer a solution if possible that the operator can implement)
- Guaranteed next day appointment for an engineer to be onsite (Technical team will allocate during the initial phone conversation and confirm)
- Technical Team will identify if parts could be needed to resolve the issue, parts will be dispatched the same day so the engineer can meet parts on-site and perform the repair
- Parts will only be requested for payment once the parts are fitted and the machine is operational (All parts will be paid on account)
- 3 Month Warranty on all parts we fit (Manufacturer standard warranty is 30 days)
- No Call-Out Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Travel Charges for Emergency Calls
- No Labour Charges (Includes all-time on-site under normal contract conditions)
- 2 Preventative Maintenance visits per annum
- Call out priority given to customers on an agreement (Contracts will take precedence over an Ad-Hoc call out)
- Unlimited Emergency Call Outs – Within reason, Excludes intentional damage
- Free Technical Advice on how to set up machinery or complete certain tasks